whew...few weeks ago, i went home to my hometown in bandung, west java. it was rainy day there (well, bandung is always under dark clouds last couple months). i decided to go to hunt for some toys with my wife and my sister. there was a store in bandung, that sell a huge numbers of collector items. it's like kinda heaven for me, spoiling my eyes with a lot of 1/64 diecast. i spent about 2 hours in that store, searching and searching and keep searching. but suddenly my eyes stucked in a rare johnny lightning car (at least here in indonesia), a 1970 blue chevy vega. i can't believe my eyes. you know, it was rare and been hunted by a lot of toy collector here.


I just can't believe it. the next thing was happened in a sudden. i grabbed it, go to the register, and pay it. well, it's only cost me about USD 2.8. Normally, you have to pay about USD 4.00 to USD 5.00. How can I described my feeling. It was Johnny Lightning 1970 Chevy Vega! :D

above picture was courtesy of collector.johnnylightning.com

1 Comment:

  1. Netherlika said...
    Lucky Bastard!!

Post a Comment



 
. | Designed by Techtrends | © 2007-2008 All rights reserved